Asbestos Air Monitoring
Need Asbestos Removed From Your Home?
Give us a call
After an asbestos removal related service? Call one of our friendly team member on 1300 575 748 for a free quote. If you’re viewing this on your mobile phone, simply click the phone icon to call.
Get a Free online quote
Asbestos levels in the air may need to be monitored in your home for a number of different reasons. Air monitoring is usually carried out if it is suspected that asbestos fibres have become airborne due to accidental damage or demolition of materials containing asbestos. If materials with friable asbestos need to be removed from your home, it is actually a legal requirement that air monitoring be conducted before, during and after the removal process. Depending on your situation, one or all of the following tests may need to be carried out in your home.
- Background asbestos air monitoring is usually conducted prior to the commencement of any work or disturbance of any asbestos containing material.
- Exposure asbestos air monitoring tests the air quality in order to measure the extent to which an individual would be exposed to airborne asbestos.
- Control asbestos air monitoring measures the effectiveness of the control measures put in place while asbestos work or removal is being carried out.
- Clearance asbestos air monitoring measures the level of airborne asbestos fibres in your home after work or removal of asbestos containing materials has been carried out. Only when the level of airborne asbestos fibres is measured as being below 0.01 fibres/mL, can your home be declared safe for reoccupation.
We can arrange an air monitoring inpection in your home with a package of services including:
- sample collection
- air monitoring at affected locations
- full report listing the locations and condition of asbestos
- asbestos management strategies
To enquire about asbestos air monitoring, call 1300 575 748 and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.